As always during these times of uncertainty during the Covid-19 event, we are doing everything we can to ensure that all members and visitors are safe when attending services.
Our staff has put together a few safety and sanitization protocols including sanitizing the sanctuary between services as well as issuing the following guidelines to our members and guests:
- If you are 65 years old or older, we would like to ask you to consider staying home and joining our live services. If you are not tech-savvy enough and need help accessing our stream, please feel free to give us a call. As always, those who choose to attend our services in person are always welcome.
- If you are experiencing any Covid-19 related symptoms, which may include but are not limited to those associated with the flu or common cold, please stay home and enjoy our live service over a nice hot bowl of chicken noodle soup.
- If you have a fever of 100.4 or above, we insist that you stay home and take care of yourself. We’re sure everyone will do the right thing, but we’re gonna check everyone’s temperatures at the door with our new touch-free thermometer in case anyone is feeling superhuman.
- When entering the building we recommend wearing a respirator mask or cloth face covering, unless doing so would in any way inhibit your health. If you are not wearing a mask, we will automatically assume you have a good reason for doing so and will respect your decision.
- Upon entering our building, please enter through the large red doors located on the right side of the front of the church. To maintain better control of the flow our main doors at the top of the steps will be locked.
- While inside the building, our restrooms are available to anyone who needs to use them. If you need help finding them, please feel free to ask one of our ushers. Please refrain from entering other areas of the church except for the sanctuary, hallways, and restrooms.